Vacancy For Law Interns And Graduates At Adukia Law Chambers
Adukia Law Chambers, are currently looking for dynamic & enthusiastic Interns, Graduates and Post Graduates in Law. The person should have the vision like the CEO of a company and a fire in the belly and a desire to be best in whatever work done.
- Work from Office based in Mumbai at Veera Desai, Andheri (W), wherein, the Professional will have immense exposure of the Business Advisory Services rendered by the Organisation to its Clients, which includes:
- Handling matters related to Insolvency Resolution and
- Appearance before various Tribunals, Quasi-judicial and judicial Bodies
- Drafting of various legal documents, etc.
- Advisory in the matters relating to SEBI Act, FEMA and rules and regulations thereunder.
- Laws related to real estate and cooperatives.
- Consumer Protection Act
- Labour and Industrial Laws related matters
- Advisory on arbitration, negotiation and conciliation in commercial disputes between the parties.
- Work from home from any part of India wherein, the Professional will have an interesting opportunity to conduct Research in one or all of the technical areas related to business advisory and provide assistance in rendering Consultancy Services as may be required by the Organization.
- Must have a zeal to lookout for work and do it in the best possible manner
- Must have good command over English language
- Should be open to work in areas offered
- Should be willing to accept all jobs allocated
- Should be dynamic, sincere and proactive.
Write- up Description:
- The Professionals are required to submit a 20-25 pages research Write-up on any Business law introduced or amended in the last 1-2 months.
- The interns are required to submit a 15-20 pages write-up on any topic of their personal interest and liking.
How to apply?
- Interested Candidates who can apply with their updated bio-data and a write-up at email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org and WhatsApp on 9820061049.
For official notification click here