Karnavati University's National Seminar On Child Online Protection
Unitedworld School of Law (UWSL), Karnavati University, in partnership with UNICEF Gujarat, and in collaboration with State Legal Service Authority, Gujarat State Child Protection Society, Sarv Shiksha Abhiyan and CID Crime Branch, Gujarat Police is organising Two-Day National Seminar on 'Child Online Protection'.
Dates: June 22-23, 2019
Theme: The primary objectives of this seminar are to discuss and understand the recent trends of cyber-crimes against children in India; to frame a pathway to address the issue in Gujarat and to create awareness material for parents, teachers and children.
- Cyber Bullying and Online Crimes Against Children
- Liability of Web- Service Providers: Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Google
- Law and Enforcement to Address Cybercrime Against Children
- Prevention and awareness about digital citizenship
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: June 13, 2019
- Date for Confirmation of Acceptance: Within five working days of receipt of abstract
- Last Date for Registration: June 15, 2019
Accommodation and travel reimbursement shall be provided to all participants.
Queries can be addressed to email@example.com, or to Prof. (Dr.) Debarati Halder at 9894700935.
For further details, click here.