JECRC's National Summit On Skill Development For Law Students [April 20; New Delhi]
JRTC Intern, in association with LawSikho.com and iPleaders, will be holding the first annual career development summit for law students. The summit will consist of a seminar and panel discussion series.
Date: April 20, 2019
Time: 10:30 AM to 2:00 PM
Venue: Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi
Hon'ble Mr. Justice K.G. Balakrishnan, former Chief Justice of India, will preside over the seminar as the Chief Guest & Key Note Speaker and Dr. Adish C Agarwalla, Senior Advocate, President International Council of Jurists, will be the Guest of Honour.
The discussion pertaining to skills required to be a successful legal-professional in the seminar shall cover the following areas of law practice:
Last date to register: Thursday (April 18, 2019)
Interested people are required to register here.
- For Students: 350 INR
- For Professionals: 500 INR
- Ms. Geeta Luthra, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Ashvani Kumar Upadhyay, Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Vivek Narayan Sharma, Joint Secretary, Supreme Court Advocates-on-Record Association
- Ms. Shreya Seth, Associate, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas
- Prof. (Dr.) Ashish Verma, Assistant Professor, UPES Dehradun
- Mr. Shehzad Poonawalla, Lawyer and Political Analyst
- Certificate of merit and participation in the seminar
- Seminar kit
- Rs. 1,000 discount vouchers on LawSikho courses
- Certificate course on CV writing from LawSikho
- 50% discount on BASIC GLIT to get internship opportunities
- 25% off vouchers for publication in International Journal of Law Management & Humanities [ISSN 2581-5369] Indexed journal with impact factor of 2.008
Queries can be addressed to Deepak Khandelwal [firstname.lastname@example.org; +91- 8651718126] and Pratyush Singh [+91-9911139696].