The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata is organizing Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon Memorial Legal Conclave 2020.
Theme: "Grounding Constitutionalism in Legal Education: Emerging Issues and Challenges"
- Legal Pluralism and the Constitution
- Constitution, Liberty, and Criminal Law
- Fiscal Policy, Taxation and the Indian Constitution
- Right to Development and the Constitution
- Devolution of Powers, Federalism, and the Constitution
- Citizenship, National Security, and the Constitution
- Privacy and the Constitution
- Personal Law: Criminalization and Decriminalization of certain acts
Who can apply?
- Academics, researchers, legal practitioners and students to submit original, rigorous and in-depth piece of scholarship.
- Word Limit is 4000-5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- Co-authorship (of a maximum of two authors) shall be allowed.
- All submissions will undergo strict online plagiarism check. Any kind of plagiarism shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- The copyright shall vest with the NUJS.
- In case of any dispute, the decision taken by the NUJS shall be final and irrevocable.
- All teams/ participants must send electronic copies of their paper in ".docx" (Microsoft Word) and ".pdf" formats by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not identify yourselves in any part of the text of the paper.
- The "subject" of the submission email should mention "Name of authors-themes". Participants shall also clearly mention their names, phone numbers, addresses and name of their Institute/College/ University.
- The last date for submission is 20th December 2019 (midnight).
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Concept note click here