National Level Moot Court Competition - 2019, NMCC- Second Edition
Amity Law School, Mumbai is organizing National Level Moot Court Competition, 2019 (NMCC- Second Edition) from 17 October 2019 to October 19, 2019.
Who can apply?
• Students pursuing 3 years/ 5 years undergraduate LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this competition.
• Only one team can participate in each institution.
• The team composition, for the competition, shall comprise of three members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and one Researcher)
• The Researcher may be permitted to argue as Speaker in case of illness or any unforeseen event, but the permission of the Moot Court Convener, in such a case, shall be mandatory.
• Teams must register by 25/09/2019 by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Registration for ALS NMCC: 2".
• Each Team must send a soft copy of their memorials, in .pdf format only, for evaluation by 04/10/2019 to email@example.com with the subject "Memorials for ALS NMCC:2". No extensions will be granted with respect to this deadline.
• Participation fees for National Level Moot Court Competition: 2 is Rs. 5000/- per team, which includes food and accommodation at Amity University Mumbai Campus. The participating teams must send their Registration Forms accompanied with a demand draft of Rs. 5000/ team and travel plan only through Speed Post.
• Demand draft should be drawn on the following name: "Amity University, Mumbai" - payable at Mumbai. It must be sent to the following address:Amity Law School, Amity University, Mumbai - Pune Expressway, Bhatan, Post – Somathne, Panvel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 410206
• Soft Copy of Demand Draft and registration form should also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Last date of Registration: 25/09/2019
• Last date for submission of Memorials: 04/10/2019
• Researchers Test: 17/10/2019
• Preliminary Round: 17/10/2019
• Semi-Final Round: 18/10/2019
• Final Round: 19/10/2019
• Results and Valedictory: 19/10/2019
• Networking Dinner: 19/10/2019
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Moot Problem click here
To Access Rules and Regulation click here