Moot Court Competition At IMS Unison University, Dehradun
School of law IMS Unison University proudly announces its paramount event, IMS Unison University 7th National Moot Court Competition 2019, to be held from 19th - 21st September 2019. The moot court problem is based on contemporary issues.
• Interested teams are required to register formally by sending the following information latest by 14th August 2019 through e-mail with the subject "Registration- 7th IUU NMCC 2019" at email@example.com.
• Rs 6000/- for each participating team consisting of 3 or 2 members, as the case may be, to be submitted through Demand Draft or NEFT.
• The teams upon acknowledgment of registration are required to send a scanned copy of the Registration Form (PDF Format only) duly signed and sealed by the Head of the Institution or Department.
Deadline for Memorial Submission
• 30th August 2019 (last date for submission of soft copy of memorials)
• 14th August 2019 (last date for submission of soft copy of registration form)
• 9th September 2019 (last date for submission of hard copy of memorials)
For any queries contact Arpit Jain- Faculty Co-Convener, Moot Court Society, School of Law, IMS Unison University (9917473751, 884859869).
Aditya Barthwal- Advisor, Moot Court Society, School of Law, IMS Unison University (8859037749).
To Access Moot Proposition click here
To Access Registration Form click here