Lovely Professional University: International Moot Court Competition 2019
Lovely Professional University is organizing the International Moot Court Competition 2019 - 2nd Season from 22nd – 24th August 2019 at its sprawling the campus in Jalandhar, Punjab in association with Teesside University, England.
Who can apply?
· Students of three years and five year law degree courses from any University/Law School /College/
· Each team shall consist only of three members, comprising of two speakers and one researcher.
· Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
· Winning Team Award —the winning team will receive a certificate of winning, trophy and cash prize worth Rs. -25000
· Runner-up Team Award — the runner-up the team will receive certiﬁcate of Runner-up, trophy and cash prize worth Rs. -15000
· Best Student Advocate/Counsel — one best student Advocate/Counsel will receive a trophy, certiﬁcate and cash prize worth Rs. -5000.
· Best Memorial -The team submitting the best Memorial will receive a trophy and Certiﬁcate and cash prize worth Rs. -5000.
· All the participants will be awarded the participation certiﬁcate.
- Last date for Provisional Registration (soft copy): 19th July 2019
- Confirmation of Registration / Participation: 20th July 2019 (6.00 PM)
- Clarification for Moot Problem: 24th July 2019
- Release of clarifications: 26th July 2019
- Last date for receiving final registration with DD (hard copy): 31st July 2019
- Memorial Submission and Travel Plan: 10th August 2019
- Receipt of Hard Copy of Memorials: 16th August 2019
- Moot Court Competition: 22nd – 24th August 2019
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Poster click here