Admission Notification: VIT School Of Law Integrated BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) & BA. LL.B (Hons.) Programme [2019-20]
VIT School of Law offers BBA. LL.B. (Hons.), and B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme which is a 5-year integrated programme.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National, and should have studied regular full time and formal education.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST community
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Score Card: The candidate should have appeared for CLAT/ LSAT Law test and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in through Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Paytm mode. There is NO printed OMR application form, candidates are requested to apply only through online mode. It is mandatory to send the hardcopy of the application form with necessary enclosures.
- Issue of the Application form (online) April 2019
- Last date for filling online application form 15.6.2019
To Access Official Notification click here
To Access Brochure click here