Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai is organizing a Certificate Course on Competition Law to be held from 2nd to 8th December 2019.
The Certificate Course has been designed to impart knowledge about competitive environment prevalent in India and contemporary challenges faced by it. The training programme, apart from making aware about the Competition Law & the allied issues would also discuss in detail the role of the regulatory authority CCI in implementing the competition regime. This course would be equivalent to two credit.
Who can apply?
- Competition Law teachers or teachers intending to teach Competition Law
- Economics teachers
- Law students/ Economics students
- Anyone interested to know the competition regime in India & World
- On or Before 21 November 2019
- Students - Rs. 3000/-
- Professionals: Rs. 4000/-
- Late Registration - After 21 November 2019
- Students: Rs. 4000/-
- Professionals: Rs. 6000/-
- To register Mail your name, affiliations specifying the category in which you have registered and Transaction ID at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here