Amity Law School, Noida is organizing a Training Programme cum National Seminar on Human Rights in India: An Insight to the Challenges Related to Women to be held on 10th January 2020.
- Triple Talaq and the Constitution of India
- Acid Attack – Recourse from acerbic life to normal one
- Sex Selection and Abortion
- Reproductive Rights of Women in India
- Prevention of Women from Sexual Offences
- Inequality in Education and Employment for Women
- Mental Health of Women
- Legal Rights of Surrogates in India
- Honour Killing – Whether An "Honoured" Crime?
- Access of Human Rights to the Women in the Tribal areas of India
- Word Limit for the Abstract: 250-300 words.
- Word Limit of the complete paper: 2500 words – 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
- It must be typed using MS Word only.
- The paper should not have been previously presented or published.
- The title of the manuscript should be clear and precise.
- Kindly mention the title of the abstract along with details of co-author (if any), which should not be more than two.
· Submit soft copy at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants will be provided with Seminar Kits, Networking Tea & Lunch during the Training Programme Cum National Seminar.
- Submission of Abstracts: 11th November 2019
· Acceptance of Abstract: 15th November 2019
· Communication of Acceptance: 17th November 2019
· Registration and Submission of Fees:18th -25th November 2019
· Submission of Complete Paper: 20th December 2019
- Date of Seminar: 10th January 2020
For any queries contact
Dr. Neha Bahl - Convener at E-mail: email@example.com)
Ms. Sheeba Ahada - Co-Convener at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ms. Ghazala Sharif - Co-Convener at E-mail: email@example.com)
To Access Brochure click here