Call For Papers: The GNLU Law Review (Volume VII)
The Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar invites papers for TGLR Volume VII. TGLR is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, annually published law journal that aims at providing a platform for an inter-disciplinary approach towards the study of law. In the past, the law review has seen contributions from eminent legal scholars from around the globe.
Who can apply?
- TGLR is open for academicians, practitioners, doctoral students and research scholars.
- Articles (5000-8000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Essays (3000-5000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Book Reviews/Case Commentary/ Legislative Comments (1500-3000 words, excluding footnotes).
- All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- The contributions shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, innovativeness, clarity and technical correctness.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The manuscript must not contain the name of the author(s) or his/her institutional affiliation or any other information.
- A separate cover letter containing the name of the author(s), professional information, contact details and other relevant information must be provided.
- The deadline for making submissions is 15th December 2019. All submissions shall only be made to email@example.com with the subject 'Manuscript Submission for Volume VII'.
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here