ILS Law College is organizing a three-day 14th International Conference on "Contemporary Trends in Comparative Public Law" in the memory of S.P. SATHE to be held from 6th to 8th March 2020.
Who can apply?
- Law students, academicians, lawyers, activist, researchers and faculty around the world.
- Each participant must register and pay the registration fees to confirm participation.
- For submission of abstract registration by payment of fees (as applicable) is
- For registration in 'students' category, college/ University Photo ID card is mandatory.
- Only one co-author is permitted. However, if co-author is not attending the conference, he/she need not pay the registration fees.
- Each applicant must submit an abstract of not more than 500-words by email to email@example.com with subject "Research Paper Abstract- International Conference" and receipt of registration fees. Abstract without registration shall not be accepted. Payment of registration fees entitle the participants to attend the conference, even in case of rejection of abstract.
- The contents of Abstract should contain the following:
1. Name and contact details of author and co- author if any;
2. Central idea of the research theme and the core arguments;
3. Proposed breakup of the sections of the paper
4. Last Date for Submission of abstract and registration 24th November 2019
· ILS students: INR 590/-
· Non- ILS Students: INR 1,072/-
· Professionals: INR 2,360/-
· International Students: INR 3,540/-
· International Professionals: INR 5,900/-
· To register click here
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org