Call For Papers: Indian Journal Of Tax Law, Volume V, Issue I
The Indian Journal of Tax Law (IJTL) is a bi-annual student-edited law journal dealing with tax laws. The Journal calls for submissions of manuscripts on all areas of taxation of contemporary relevance for its Volume V, Issue I of the journal.
Who can apply?
- The body of legal academia, professionals within India and overseas, and students
- Articles: Articles are comprehensive publications that analyze important themes of contemporary relevance in the realm of taxation. Submission should be between 5000-10000 words (including footnotes). An abstract of up to 250 words must accompany the Article.
- Essays: Essays usually focus on a specific issue and posit a central argument. Submission should be within 4000-5000 words (including footnotes).
- Case Notes: Case notes are the examination of recent cases which are significant in the area of taxation. Submission should be within 1500-5000 words (including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: Book Reviews are welcomed in form of a short summary of the book in the context of existing positions that the book explores. Submission should be within 1000-2500 words (including footnotes).
- A hard copy of manuscripts for publication will not be accepted.
- All submissions must be emailed in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The last date for submission of manuscripts for publication in Volume V, Issue I is 12 April 2019.
- All submissions have to be in doc or docx. format.
- Submissions must not violate the copyright of third parties.
- Submissions may be emailed to email@example.com under the subject title – "IJTL (Volume V, Issue I) – [Submission Category] – [Name(s) of Author(s)]"
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact
- C Mridul Bhardwaj (Managing Editor): +91 9560622001.
- Sridutt Mishra (Managing Editor): +91 7978622716.
To Access Brochure click here