Call For Papers: HPNLU Law Journal
The HPNLU Law Journal invites contributions of academic distinction from academicians for the maiden issue of the journal, to be out by September 2019.
Theme: The theme(s) or topic(s) for the volume is not confined to a specific domain. All submissions engaging facets of legal interest and relevance shall be accepted.
- Articles (8000-12000 words excluding footnotes)
- Case Comments (5000-8000 words excluding footnotes)
- Case Notes and Legislative Comments (5000-7000 words excluding footnotes)
- Book Reviews (2000-3000 words excluding footnotes)
- All submissions in Electronic form: All contributions shall be submitted in electronic form. The paper should be processed in MS Office 2010 onwards, double spaced, with a left margin of one and a half inches and send to email@example.com
- Abstract of 150-200 words in length should be sent along with the electronic submissions.
- All submissions must be accompanied with a cover letter providing the title of the paper, name, designation, and details of the author and co-author(s) institutional affiliation. It is mandatory for the author/co-author(s) to make a solemn declaration regarding the originality of the paper and that the paper has not been previously published or submitted for consideration elsewhere.
- The decision of the editorial board vis-à-vis to acceptance and rejection of a submission for publication shall be final. The decision of acceptance will be communicated to the contributor within six weeks of receiving the submission.
- Last date of submission is July 31, 2019
To Access Brochure click here