Centre for Law & Society, Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is organizing International Conference on Social Work, Law & Human Rights to be held on 1st and 2nd February 2020.
Theme: Social Work, Law and Human Rights
- Law and Rural Development
- Law and Human Development
- Gandhian Concept of Social Justice and Welfare
- Social Workers and the Criminal Justice System
- Role of Socio-Legal Workers in realizing SDGs
- Social Welfare Entitlements and the Role of Law
- Social Entrepreneurship and Inclusive Development
- Diversity, Exclusion and Gaps in Social Policies
- Human Trafficking and Migration
- Disability, Mental health and Legal Issues
Who can apply?
- Academicians, Social Workers, Social Activists, Lawyers, Students, Research Scholars, Personnel from Corporates, Professionals, etc. from various fields of social work and/or law, allied subjects and multi-disciplinary fields.
- Original and unpublished research papers are invited on aforementioned themes.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors per submission.
- Abstract (350-500 words): It must clearly outline its research objectives, methodology, relevance to the field of social work and law, major results, implications, and key references.
- The full paper should have a cover page containing the following information:
a. Title of the Paper and relevant sub-theme
b. Author's Name(s)
c. Designation and Organisation/Institutional Affiliation
d. E-mail address
e. Contact Number
- The Word file should be saved in the name of the author (first author's name in case of joint authors). This should be followed for both Abstract and Full Paper Submission.
- The full paper is to be submitted in a Word document according to the following specifications:
- All submissions should be within the range of 4500-6000 words (exclusive of abstract and footnotes) and shall be subject to blind peer review and plagiarism check.
- The full paper shall be submitted to the Conference Coordinator via email to email@example.com
- Date for submission of Abstracts: 8 December 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance: 15 December 2019
- Last Date for Registration: 22 December 2019
- Last Date for Full Paper submission: 19 January 2020
- Dates of Conference: 1 - 2 February 2020
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Access Brochure click here