Call For Papers: Bharat Mata School's National Seminar On Disaster Management [8 Mar; Aluva]
Bharata Mata School of Legal Studies, Choondy, Aluva, is organising a National Seminar on Disaster Management in India: Issues & Challenges.
Date: 8 March 2019
The Chief Guest for the inaugural session is Mr. Justice CN Ramachandran Nair, Chairman, Dam Safety Authority. The Chief Guest for the valedictory session is Mr. P Mohanadas, Member, Kerala State Human Rights Commission.
Papers are invited on the following sub-themes:
- National and International Legal perspectives
- Disaster Management and Human Rights
- Preparation, Prevention and Mitigation Measures
- Institutional structure for coordinating Disaster Management Activities
- Assessing Liability in case of loss of life and property
Registration Fee (Before 15th February):
- Students: Rs 200
- Research Scholars: Rs 300
- Faculty/Professionals: Rs 400
Registration Fee (On the Spot):
- Students: Rs 300
- Research Scholars: Rs 400
- Faculty/Professionals: Rs 500
For further details, click here.