Justice Dipak Misra to Deliver Address in Jus Dicere’s Varta [21st Dec; New Delhi]
On the occasion of 2nd Anniversary of Jus Dicere, discussions would be conducted with some esteemed lawyers and judges of the country.
Date: December 21st, 2018
The discussion would focus on how the things that aren’t taught in law school should be practiced by the education system. This discussion will be held in order to make the students aware of different teaching practices that should be adopted by the law schools in order to create more talented and expert professionals in the law industry.
The panel will be discussing the different things that they wish their law schools could have taught them. Through the voices of these experts who have achieved accolades in their professional career, Jus Dicere aims to create a better path in the teaching practices. The discussion would be joined by students from all over India and by the teachers and employees related to the field so that they can have an insight to the better practices that should be adopted by the law schools in the country.
- Registration: 17:15 to 17:45
- Plenary Session: 18:00 to 19:10
- Welcome Address: Mr. Parag Agrawal, Chief Executive Officer, Jus Dicere
- Inaugural Address: Hon’ble Justice Dipak Misra, Former Chief Justice of India
- Special Address: Mr. Vivek Narayan Sharma, Joint Secretary, Supreme Court AOR Association
- Valedictory Address: Prof. C. Raj Kumar, Vice-Chancellor, O. P. Jindal Global University (TBC)
- Vote of Thanks: 19:11 to 19:15
- The event will be followed by a networking dinner.
- Silver Pass (Students & Researchers): ₹1,000
- Platinum Pass (Lawyers & Professionals): ₹1,500
Venue: Constitution Club of India, Rafi Marg, Behind RBI Bank, Sansad Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 8448449531.