Manager (Legal & Corporate Affairs) At Rajasthan State Gas Limited
Rajasthan State Gas Limited, a Leading Joint Venture company of GAIL Gas Ltd. and RSPCL formed to set up retail gas infrastructure in the State of Rajasthan. The Company is looking for ambitious and result oriented executives for the post of Manager (Legal & Corporate Affairs) with flair to perform in a challenging business environment to meet business plan for the Jaipur locations.
Name of the Post: Manager (Legal & Corporate Affairs)
Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
CTC Band (Rs. in Lacs/ Annum): 8.10 Lacs
- A bachelor degree in Law (LLB)
- Minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience out of which minimum 1 year preferably in Oil & Gas industry.
- A young, dynamic professional involved with Legal aspects of a large Corporation with a background in dealing with the litigation, arbitration, vetting of legal documents and other legal issues, preferably in Oil & Gas
- Sector. Should have excellent proficiency in drafting, the verbal command in English language and excellent people skills.
How to apply?
- Interested Candidates have to send their detailed CV along with supporting documents separately for each post to Rajasthan State Gas Limited, Room No. 315, 3rd Floor, Khaniz Bhawan, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur–302005.
- In addition to the hard copies of their applications, the candidates are also required to submit their details / CVs in the online application form provided in the recruitment section of RSGL Website http://www.rsgl.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- The last date of receipt of applications is 09/05/2019.
To Access Official Notification click here