Manager (Law) Vacancy At Allahabad Bank
Allahabad Bank invites online applications for recruitment in the posts of Manager (Law).
Name of the Post: Manager (Law)
Age Limit: 20 to 35 years
No. of Posts: 15 (Fifteen)
A bachelor degree in Law (LLB)
Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council and minimum 3 years of experience of practice at Bar or Judicial service and / or minimum 2 years as a Law Officer in the Legal Department of a Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central / State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking and candidates should produce a certificate of having requisite post qualification work experience from the Court / Bar Council / Organization.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can send a scanned copy of the application in the format at Annexure I along with the candidate's CV/resume at firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date of application.
- The candidate will be required to produce a permission letter from their Supervisor / Head of Department, in case he/she is interested to join an internship during his/her coursework.
- The relevant date for Age / Qualification/Work experience reckoned as on 01.04.2019
- Opening date for Online Registration of application on Bank's website 09.04.2019
- Closing date for Online Registration of application on Bank's website (For all applicants including those from far-flung areas.) 29.04.2019
- Payment of application fees Online 09.04.2019 - 29.04.2019 (Both dates inclusive)
- Download of call letter for online examination June 2019 (Tentative)
- Tentative Date of Online Test (if required) June 2019 (Tentative)
To Access Official Notification click here
To apply online click here