Law Officer Vacancy At Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd
Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd invites application for Walk-in-Interview from Indian nationals for the post of Law Officer.
Name of the Post:Law Officer
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
- Full-time Bachelor's Degree in Law or Post Graduate Degree in law from colleges approved by Bar Council of India with minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates should have at least 20 years of experience in the legal cadre and should have retired from State/Central Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, PSBs or CPSEs in minimum IDA pay scale of E5 (Rs. 80,000 – Rs. 2,20,000) or pre-revised scale of 32,900-58,800, equivalent CDA pay scale / Public Sector Bank pay scale.
- Candidate should have preferably handled a wide range of activities in the areas of Litigation (civil and criminal), Arbitration, Service Matters, RTI matters, Drafting/Interpreting different type of documents like Pleadings, Agreement, Bond, Undertaking, Affidavit, Deeds, Claims, Notices, Contracts, Agreements in commercial and labour matters, Handling Corporate and Industrial Laws, Corporate Governance & Secretarial Services, Commercial Documentation, Agreements, Contracts and vetting of legal opinions, appearing before Conciliation Officers, Labour Courts, Tribunals, etc. Preference shall be given to those candidates having exposure in Merchant Shipping matters and International Shipping Conventions.
- Experience in handling Arbitration under Permanent Machinery of Arbitration regulations, Administrative Mechanism of resolution of Commercial Dispute (AMRCD) will be desirable.
- Walk-in-Interview will be held at The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd., 17th Floor, Cafeteria, 245 Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021 on 21.06.2019 at 10:00 am
To Access Official Notification click here