General Manager (Legal) Vacancy At Engineers India Limited
Engineers India Limited, a Navratna PSU and an Engineering Consultancy Company is looking for dynamic & self-motivated professionals with zeal to learn, contribute and grow with the Company.
Name of the Post: General Manager (Legal)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 49 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
· Degree in law (full time) from recognized university/Institute in India with minimum 50% marks
· Minimum 21 (twenty-one) years post qualification experience (with atleast 5 years in senior management position) as a Law Executive in State/ Central Government Department(s)/ Institution(s)/ Undertaking(s) and/ or Listed Companies of repute.
· Candidates must have hands on experience in handling litigation before different Judicial/ Quasi-Judicial Forums, Industrial/ Labour law matters, Arbitration and Conciliation matters, Drafting & vetting various legal documents, handling legal matters pertaining to Mergers, Acquisitions & Joint Ventures. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical Industry. Candidates working in Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must have minimum one-year experience in one level lower pay scale or equivalent.
How to apply?
· Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website. To apply visit the career link in EIL website i.e http://www.engineersindia.com
· Online submission of application will be permitted on the website between 0000 hrs on 06.11.2019 till 2359 hrs on 22.11.2019.
To Access Official Notification, Click here