Consultant Vacancy At Supreme Court
Applications in the prescribed, proforma (as per Annexure I) to the advertisement are invited from eligible Candidates for engagement of contractual Consultant in the Supreme (Court Legal Services Committee) initially for one year from the date of engagement.
Name of the Post: Consultant in the Supreme Court legal Services
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age Limit: 32 Years
Remuneration: 60,000/ - per month
- Candidate must he a law graduate having a Bachelor Degree in law (three years professional Course or Five years including Integrated Degree courses in Law) from any School / College / University / Institution established by law in India and recognized by 1the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computer with expertise in the retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw, Etc.
· The candidate must be a practising Advocate with at least five years of experience at bar as on 30.04.2019.
How to apply?
- Interested applicants may submit applications indicating their interest in working for the Supreme Court Legal Services Committee. The envelope containing the applicant's details, as mentioned above, should be clearly labelled "Application for engagement of contractual Consultant in the ofﬁce SCLSC" and addressed to The Secretary, Supreme Court Legal Services Committee. 108, Lawyers, Supreme Court Compound, New Delhi - 110001
- The last date for submission of application is 13th June 2019
To Access Official Notification click here