Associate Vacancy At National Law University, Delhi
The National Law University, Delhi ('University') is seeking to engage Associate (Mental Health and Criminal Justice) to work with and further the aims of the Project 39A. The contract will be for a period of one year.
Name of the Post: Associate (Mental Health and Criminal Justice)
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Compensation: Rs. 50,000/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- Post-Graduate with a degree in forensic mental health, psychology, psychiatry or any allied disciplines.
- Relevant work undertaken in the field of forensic mental health would be preferred.
- Any previous field work involving an emphasis on field work, data collection and empirical research relating to mental health will be considered an advantage.
- Substantial proficiency in reading/ speaking Hindi will be necessary and proficiency in any other Indian language would be an advantage.
How to apply?
- Interested persons may send their resumé and a statement of purpose, explaining their interest in working on the issue of death penalty and the contribution that they see themselves making through this position.
- The statement of purpose must not exceed 750 words. Please send your resumé and statement of purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject of the e-mail should be "Application for Associate (Mental Health and Criminal Justice)".
- Applications must reach us no later than midnight of October 20, 2019 after which the applications will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed via email.
To Access Official Notification click here