Assistant Law Officer Vacancy At Technology Development Board
Technology Development Board invites applications by the Technology Development Board from Indian citizens for the following positions on a purely contract basis for a period of 2 years.
Name of the Post: Assistant Law Officer
No. of Post: 03 (Three)
Age Limit: 40 years
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 70,000 to 90,000 /-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- LLB / Integrated LLB with minimum of 05 years field experience with a focus on Corporate / Company Law.
- Experience of dealing with company Project Financing; Arbitrations and such other cases of NPA; recoveries etc under general legal guidelines.
How to apply?
- Completed applications in the prescribed format to be sent to the Under Secretary, Technology Development Board, A-Wing, Ground Floor, Vishwakarma Bhawan, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016, by Registered Post or through Speed Post in a sealed cover super-scribed "Application for the post of (whichever is applicable).
- The last date of submission of application is 05th July 2019, 5.00 PM. Candidates are also advised not to send applications by ordinary posts or though courier.
- Candidates desiring to deliver their applications by hand can do so by delivering the application at TDB's reception by obtaining a duly signed receipt bearing date of receipt.
To Access Brochure click here