Assistant Law Manager Recruitment via Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) – 2019 At IOCL
Indian Oil is looking for energetic and dedicated Legal professionals (Indian Nationals only) with prior post qualification experience for recruitment as Law Officers.
Name of the Post: Law Officers in Grade "B" (Assistant Law Manager)
Max Age: 33 Years
Remuneration: Rs. 70,000/-per month.
- Candidates should hold a Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor's Degree in Law (LLB) or Equivalent.
- Candidates holding 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 years of professional experience as on 31st May 2019. However, 6 years of professional experience is desired.
- Aforesaid full-time experience, acquired after the date of declaration of the Final Law Qualification result, shall only be considered towards work experience.
How to apply?
- Candidates need to fill in and submit the CLAT-2019 application form for Post Graduate Programme (LLM).
- On receipt of CLAT-2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket, the candidate is required to apply to Indian Oil, in online mode at www.iocl.com. The link for applying to Indian Oil, in online mode will be made available after issuance of Admit Card/Hall Ticket by the CLAT-2019 authorities.
- Last date to apply 13.04.2019
To Access Official Notification click here