One Day National Level Conference By Consumer Courts Advocates Association
Consumer Courts Advocates Association in association with the Bar Council of India is organizing One Day National Level Conference on The Consumer Protection Act, 1986 and Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 to be held at The University of Mumbai on 29th June 2019.
The Said conference with be graced by the Hon'ble Mr. Chief Justice Abhay Shriniwas Oka, Chief Justice of Karnataka High Court at Karnataka and various eminent distinguished guest.
- Technical Session 1 - Impact of RERA Act & Consumer Protection Act on Housing Industry.
- Technical Session 2 – Whether Consumers are really Protected?
- Technical Session 3 – Opportunities for Advocates under Consumer Protection & RERA Act
- Technical Session 4 - Challenges and Way Ahead for Consumers
- Advocate of above Ten-year practice: Rs. 800
- Advocate of below Ten-year practice: Rs. 500
- Law student/ NGO representative: Rs. 250
- Housing industrialist and others: Rs. 2000
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Registration Form click here