Justice AK Sikri To Be Felicitated By Ronald Dworkin Study Circle [16 Apr; New Delhi]
The Professor Ronald Dworkin Study Circle is organising a felicitation function in honour of Hon'ble Dr. Justice AK Sikri, former judge, Supreme Court of India.
Date: 16 April 2019
Time: 5:30 PM
Venue: Plenary Hall, Indian Law Institute, Bhagwan Das Road, New Delhi
Chief Guest: Hon'ble Dr. Justice AK Sikri, former judge, Supreme Court of India
The function would be presided by Professor (Dr.) Upendra Baxi, former Vice-Chancellor, University of Delhi & Professor Emeritus, University of Warwick, U.K.
Guests of Honour:
- Mr. Salman Khurshid, former Union Minister of External Affairs, Law and Justice, Government of India, & Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Dr. Abhishek Manu Singhvi, Hon'ble Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha) & Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Neeraj Kishan Kaul, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Mr. Rakesh Khanna, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, & President, Supreme Court Bar Association
- Professor (Dr.) Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
The function will be followed by high tea.
The invitation can be accessed here.