EBC- The Publishers Of SCC Announce The Launch Of Its Law eLibrary – EBC Reader Platinum Edition
[Sponsored Content] In today's fast paced world, time is the lawyers most valuable asset. Imagine a mobile first vast library that is quickly searchable through single-search and provides high quality law titles while occupying no space in your office or library.
The publishers of Supreme Court Cases are proud to bring to you the The EBC Reader Platinum Edition, a revolutionary E-Library tool for getting access to a comprehensive collection of over 750+ Law eBooks, anytime anywhere on your phone, tablet or computer. These titles are continuously updated* and new titles are regularly added, all this at at a fraction of the cost of a physical library.
The EBC Reader is a highly advanced E-Library tool, that will excite and thrill you for its simple user-friendly feel, single-search across all books and quick referencing that will enable you to work smartly and efficiently. It allows you to carry, organise and maintain your legal library with you always, across all your devices. Just browse through the many wonderful features listed below, and you are sure to be delighted!
Subscribe to EBC Reader Platinum Edition (Annual Subscription) and get more than 750+ Titles. Including:
- 350+ Commentaries & eBooks: Access to EBC's renowned Commentaries across: a. Commercial b. Civil; c. Criminal; d. Commercial; e. Constitutional; f. Family & Personal law, etc.
- 700+ Bare Acts, Rules & Allied Acts - All EBC's Central Acts and Rules with State Amendments, Notifications, Orders etc. Allied & related Acts/Rules etc. are also included with the main act, giving a complete picture of the law on the subject.
- EBC's Statutory Law Manuals - On Criminal, Civil, Commercial, Labour etc.
- Legal Dictionaries & Referencers - Legal Words, Phrases, Maxims and Doctrines.
- Practical Lawyer Magazine - India's premium law magazine in digital format.
- Read & Sync: Across all your devices – iOS, Android and Web platforms.
- Single-Search: Powerful search for any word or phrase across the entire library.
- Offline Availablity: Once downloaded, all your eBooks are also available offline.
- Low cost alternative: A huge law library at a fraction of the cost, on your device.
Subscribe Now, with our special introductory offer! Take a look before it's gone.
Need help deciding if EBC Reader is right for you? Start your 14 days free trial.
- Updated as an when new editions are launched