Call For Papers: CCI's 5th National Conference On Economics Of Competition Law
The Competition Commission of India (CCI) will organize the 5th National Conference on Economics of Competition Law on 6th March 2020 in New Delhi.
Who can apply?
The conference targets economists including scholars, practitioners and competition agency officials with a keen interest in the economics of competition law and policy.
- Market definition, measuring market power and abuse of dominance
- Vertical restraints and competition
- Horizontal agreements and cartelization
- Economics of platform markets and challenges for antitrust enforcement
- Intellectual Property Rights and competition law
- Price and non-price effects of mergers
- Any other issues related to competition policy and law
· Co-authored papers should necessarily have an economist as one of the co-authors.
· A 1000-word abstract of the paper including research questions, methodology and expected results along with one-page curriculum vitae and contact details should be submitted initially.
· Authors of selected abstracts will then be invited to submit full original papers of not more than 5000 words.
· Abstracts along with CV may be sent to email@example.com.
- Last date of submission of abstracts: 16th August 2019
- Review, Selection, and intimation to authors: 1st October 2019
- Last date for submission of full papers: 1st December 2019
- Review and Finalization of papers: 1st February 2020
- Conference date: 6th March 2020
For any queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here